This is a message for coronavirus disease (COVID-19) prevention.
Today, 16.03, due to extraordinary circumstances, we decided to cancel next three legs of our sailing voyage.
So if you are one of these legs' trainee:
29.03.2020 — 03.04.2020 Palma — Vilanova i la Geltrú
04.04.2020 — 07.04.2020 Vilanova i la Geltrú — Sète
12.04.2020 — 18.04.2020 Sète — Castellón de la Plana
we will be glad to see you in any sailing route of “Shtandart” within one year after cancellation, or will return your fee.
We will publish all updates for all crews. Some time ago we send you an information letter via e-mail. If you haven't got it (and checked your spam folder) please warn us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't hesitate to ask us questions there or here.
We monitor the situation and provide you with all the latest news on our Telegram channel:
Fees, which were already paid (25%), are not subject to return, but can be shifted to any sailing routes of the “Shtandart” within one year after cancellation of your route booking. Total fees of the bookings, which you cannot use due to national force majeure events (closing the borders of the countries), are subject to return or can be shifted to any sailing routes within one year.
We have changed the deadline for paying the total fees for those, who already sent the application form and paid 25% of the fee sum, up to 3 days before the start day of your sailing. Your place aboard will be booked up to this date.
Stay healthy and see you aboard!